Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

When God interrupted your thoughts

I was reading an article posted by Lee Grady about the 'famous bus ride' of 4 days a pastor took in order to meet him, so he would come to his country, a country that has treated women so badly...
when suddenly a thought slipped in my mind...
hey...what have i done with the many friends i have listed in my facebook account? what am i waiting for now...? an opportunity? a voice from heaven or a sign - before start engaging and doing something to bring salvation to them?

time flies and they can be lost one by one...

I feel restless...

how come...this thought has never occurred before??

in such a busy traffics going on in my brain...this thought of how my friends would spend their eternity slipped by...

God what are you telling me?

No comments: