Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Hibernating" time...


As we are approaching the Idul Fitri ...excitement is on the air, both for the Muslim and the non muslim. It's holiday...it's time to take 'time off' from the hectic and busy schedule.
All year round, I've been so tight up with works, going here and there, visiting, caring, encouraging, cheering others ...
It reminds me of my all used up laptop..it gets so hot at times because i use it all day. Then in moments time, it will simply goes off to black..to hibernate - it cool off ;)
So, this holiday season, I'm gonna take sometime off to hibernate. I'm having a little of "me" - time these next couple of days, to cool off, to gain strength, to wait upon the Lord and get filled up again.
I'll sit back and read some of the books I've been postponing reading and sipping cups of hot chocolate. ..ummm, can't wait for it!

No comments: